Restoration over Replacement
SERVPRO of Northwest Genesee County professionals specialize in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. Restoring instead of replacing can help to save you money and allow you to hold on to the things that you hold closest to you.
Different methods of cleaning your contents include:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.