Every 18 Seconds a Fire Occurs in the U.S.!
only one matters to you!
What does SERVPRO of Northwest Genesee County do for you when your home and family are affected?
1. Within one hour a SERVPRO Franchise Professional will call to arrange for service.
2. Within 4 short hours a professional will arrive on-site prepared to begin emergency mitigation services, if so needed.
3. A Project Manager of SERVPRO will review your home with you and address any questions or concerns.
4. The SERVPRO Project Manager will then go through your home starting from the fire and working his way outward to see what is restorable or salvageable.
5. Next SERVPRO will present to you and your insurance adjuster a plan of action, also known as a "Scope of Work".
6. Your home will be cleaned and restored by SERVPRO Franchise Professionals.
7. After all of the work is completed, a final walk-through will be conducted with you to help ensure your satisfaction